to be honest csssa doesn’t need people who fixate on rejections. They want people who learn from their mistakes and can use the errors that they’ve made in the past to better themselves as both an artist and a person. And if you cant handle being rejected, and hold on to your toxic emotions for almost half a year, don’t even bother applying next year.
Anonymous asked: what are your brush settings for pikatchu you drew? I really like it ~ it's smooth and have a nice look! :3
HAY ANON sadly, my laptop broke so I don”t have any access to my settings! sorry!
Happy Summer dear friends! After almost 2 years I finally made a follow forever and I just want to thank everyone for making my dash so flawless everyday, for being such amazing blogs & for being wonderful people!
So here is a list -with not particular order whatsoever- of people who are just downright awesome and who have made my dash my favorite place on earth!
k8extreme ∫∫ sweetlyleslie ∫∫ sweetestresistance ∫∫ wheelbreaks-thebutterflies ∫∫ green-papaya ∫∫ pickartie ∫∫ tortahoe ∫∫ thekingcold ∫∫ ironfries ∫∫ dileestrade ∫∫ neonpinkskys ∫∫ sophieandace ∫∫ digiariel ∫∫ siren130 ∫∫ human-dancers ∫∫ youneedzinc ∫∫ re-questdenied ∫∫ sororiankittans ∫∫ feestarr ∫∫ treenut27 ∫∫ nippon-okami ∫∫ stevensugar ∫∫ fluffed-up-cloud ∫∫ shubbabloggin ∫∫ calisalex ∫∫ angus-pewdiepie
I want to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for making my dash board SO SO AMAZING!!!!
I tried to include as many of you as possible. But I’m sure I may have forgotten someone.. If that’s the case, I still love you. You are important. I’ll be sure to add you in my next follow forever post!
AHH YOU FLUFFY KIND SOUL THANK YOU :’D <3!!!
You guys know what month it is?
THE FUCKING MONTH CSSSA STARTS
AND ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!
horizonvibes asked: Can you make a little masterpost on what to bring to csssa? (And like how many bags you'll need to bring to carry all the stuff) (and if you need like extra storage)
This is from the list of “What to Bring” made by last year’s CSSSA students (Again, not mine but hope it helps!)
- Student Handbook
- Electronics, Accessories, and Chargers (Cameras, Laptops, Phone, iPods/MP3s, Kindles/E-readers, iPads/Tablets; Ethernet Cable, Headphones, Speakers, Outlet, Memory Cards, USB Drives, etc.)
- Lanyard With A Clear ID Card Holder (So you don’t lose your ID!)
- A Fan or Air Purifier (IT GETS HOT — Recommended)
- Lamp/Reading Light (No Halogen Lamps)
- Alarm Clock
- Shower Curtain
- Flashlight (No Candles)
- Small Trashcan (Liners will be provided)
- Medicine: Allergy Medicine (Including Epi-Pens), Asthma Inhalers, Headaches, Stomach Aches, CRAMP MEDICINE FOR DA LADIES, Prescribed (DO NOT SHARE PRESCRIBED MEDICATION KIDS)
- Things For Your Bed: Pillow, Pillow Covers, Blankets or Sleeping Bag, Set of Regular Twin Bed Sheets, Comforter, Memory Foam/Mattress Topper
- Cleaning Stuff: Hamper, Laundry Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener
- Shower Necessities/Morning Routine: Shower Caddy, Towels (Pool, Shower, Hand Towel, and Wash Cloth), Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Shower Gel, Face Wash, Razors, Shaving Cream, After Shave, Deodorant (PLEASE), Hand Soap, Hair Products (Brush, Comb, Teaser, Hair Dryer, Curler, Straightener, Gel Mousse, Hair Spray, Hair Ties, Bobby Pins, Clips, Headbands, Safety Pins), Lotion, Creams, Sun Screen, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Floss, Q-Tips, Tooth Picks, Retainers, Contact Solution, Contacts, Eye Drops, Glasses/Sunglasses, Make-Up, Make-Up Remover/Baby Wipes, Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Nail Clippers, Tweezers, Tissues, Coat Hangers
- Clothes: Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Sweat Pants, Yoga Pants, Leggings, Tights, Belts, Jeans, Shirts, Jackets, Cardigans, Sweaters, Sweat Shirts, Dresses, Socks, The Necessities/Under Garments, Pajama Clothes (Tops and Bottoms), Swim Suits/Trunks, Jewelry, WatchPossibly Fancy Clothes (Suit, Button Up, Tie, Bow Tie, Dress, Nice Skirt and Top), BRING SOME OF YOUR MOST FUN CLOTHES! You will have the least judgmental audience in the world!
- Shoes: Sneakers, Walking/Running Shoes, Flats, Flip-Flops (For Pool and Shower), Sandals, House Slippers, Possibly Heels or Dress Shoes
- School Related: Pens, Pencils, Binder, Notebook, Sharpener, Backpack, Gym Bag, Highlighters, Scissors (Basically bring anything you think you might need for classes); If you have summer homework (Books, Textbooks, Writing Paper, Worksheets, Calculators, Flash Cards, etc.)
- Free Time: Books, Board Games, Cards, Random Costume Items, DVDs, Pretty Much Anything Else You Want To Bring, Spending Money, Tea
- PERSONAL TVs, REFRIGERATORS, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLERBLADES, BICYCLES, SKATES, CLEANING SUPPLIES, AEROSOLS, DEODORIZERS, CANDLES, LIGHTERS, MATCHES, OR ANYTHING THAT PRODUCES AN OPEN FLAME TO THE CSSSA/CalArts CAMPUS—THEY ARE PROHIBITED!
- USB memory drive
- (optional) funny clothing or wigs for an assignment
- backpack or bag to accommodate 9” x 12” sketch pad and miscellaneous art materials
- a masonite drawing board large enough to accomodate 18” x 24” sheet of paper
- an object, book, picture or song that inspires you to share with your fellow students on the first day
- art supplies will be provided but it’ll be good to bring special things you like using
- Extra lead for pencils
- Binder with paper and/or notebooks
- Pens or colored pencils
- Proper Footwear
- Notebook to write down the words of wisdom you learn each day
- Tissue box when you just feel like you have to cry out of physical and mental exhaustion
- Reusable water bottles (then you can fill it with ice from the cafeteria) :)
- Empty Notebook To Use As A Journal
- Loose Clothes You Can Move In
- A Hat With A Stiff Brim (Like a Bowler Hat)
- For Musical Theatre Elective -> Sheet Music for Two Songs
- Character Shoes
- Dance Shoes
- sketchbook (although they apparently give you one anyway)
- drawing board (optional?)
- anything not found in a traditional art studio that you plan on using in a piece
- beret (super important)
- If you are in sculpture/ceramics, bring an apron and CLOSED TOED SHOES!
probably my packing list for this summer lmao
wouldn’t i be awesome if there was a game for oculus rift
sword art online